Farah Shaladan (2021)
Class level: Transition year.
Lesson plan (PDF opens in a new tab/window):
- To introduce the students to the concept of Plant Breeding and Biotechnology.
- To emphasize with the students the importance of plants in our everyday lives.
- To highlight with the students how Plant Biotechnology can be a solution to producing more food to feed a growing population.
- To introduce the term “GMO”.
- To explain ‘The Green Revolution’ and its impact on the developing world’s population.